Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We are growing quickly, and we are looking for talented Senior Estimators to join our team.
Tiber Capital Group is a large provider of high-quality, single-family rental homes in several markets across the United States. Our team is committed to renovating to the highest standards, and providing residents with comfortable homes to raise their families in. With more than 7,050 homes across some of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility and freedom of living in a superior single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Tiber Capital is committed to making the rental process easy and enjoyable for our residents. Our portfolio has continued to grow considerably over the past 2 years. We see increasing demand for our professionally managed single-family rental homes, and we anticipate continued growth in all our markets.
The Market Manager will need to have significant prior experience managing residential renovation projects. They will effectively lead teams in their assigned areas to maximize their success and performance. The Market Manager is responsible for the recruitment and management of vendors in their market. This position will generally work remotely from home, and they will be provided with all necessary equipment to fulfill their job duties. Successful candidates must be organized, structured, have good time management skills and be able to work from a remote base. Occasional travel will be required within their assigned regions in orger to effectively interact with staff and vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Field Managers and Project Managers within the assigned area.
- Execute on established team goals.
- Identify deficiencies and implement improvements to optimize performance
- Meet with Field Managers on at least a weekly basis by phone to ensure clear direction and to confirm the staff are meeting or exceeding expectations and projected timelines are on target.
- Train Project Managers and Field Managers to develop the necessary skills required to meet or exceed performance goals and to successfully manage their markets.
- Assist in implementing action plans, reinforcing process and procedures to coincide wth expectations.
- Resolve and field related disputes, problems and/or bottlenecks to production, including vendor disputes.
- Provide management with field related activity updates and regular reports
- Help develop and maintain the local vendor pool to meet the needs of the construction pipeline in their respective market.
- Interview and qualify new vendors to meet company pricing and quality standards.
- Attend regular meetings in each market to identify and address each market’s most critical vendor needs (when applicable).
- Negotiate and establish best pricing and rates with Field Managers and local vendors.
- Identify local pricing adjustments and regularly communicate pricing updates to input into Tiber Budget for each market.
- Improve and maintain product specifications, including trends in products and materials to help control costs and speed construction.
- Provide insight to varying or seasonal material and labor conditions.
- Minimum 10 years residential construction management experience desirable, but not required.
- Minimum 6 years of management experience overseeing large field teams required.
- Experience recruiting vendor/subcontractors
- Conflict management and negotiation experience
- Results oriented, problem-solving individual with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Executive presence with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Must be proactive and able to provide timely follow up.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills and attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
- Must demonstrate strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code and safety standards requirements.
What you can expect from Tiber Capital Group:
Tiber Capital Group offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we encourage career growth and knowledge-sharing
- We offer highly competitive compensation, and a strong bonus program
- More experienced and proven Project Management Professionals will be offered a higher starting salary.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, short term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal services plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.