Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We are growing quickly, and we are looking for some talented people to join our team.
Tiber Capital Group is a large provider of high-quality, single-family rental homes in several markets across the United States. With more than 2,700 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility and freedom of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Tiber Capital is committed to making the rental process easy and enjoyable for our residents. Our portfolio has continued to grow considerably over the past 2 years, and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes, and we anticipate continued growth with additional markets.
To assist the Renovations Inspection Team for Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee and future markets. Creating new files for inspectors and budget data collectors, ensure the integrity of all data uploaded, contact inspectors, tenants, agents, and homeowners to schedule inspections as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties (responsible for all or part of the following):
- Prepare pre-acquisitions folders needed for inspection reports and budget data collection.
- Share these folders with the inspectors for Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee and any future markets.
- Answer emails, phone calls, text messages from the acquisitions team and outside vendors.
- Contact inspectors, tenants, agents, and homeowners to schedule inspections as needed.
- Verify and input the information into reporting software as needed.
- Receive Inspection Reports and check for accuracy.
- Ensure photos and videos are loaded into the appropriate pre-acquisition folders.
- Forward inspection reports for further analysis on a daily consistent basis.
- Research and assist with the recruitment of new inspectors for current and upcoming markets.
- Assist with scheduling and updating information on lock changes on new properties for Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee and future markets into the scope walk tracker.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School diploma and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in real-estate investments and construction.
Special Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Preferred active real estate license in the State of Georgia.
- Have a basic understanding of real estate transactions.
- A working knowledge of the Atlanta Metro area.
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.); Google Sheets and reporting software
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in real estate or real estate investment.
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.