Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We are growing quickly, and we are looking for some talented people to join our team.
Tiber Capital Group is a large provider of high-quality, single-family rental homes in several markets across the United States. With more than 2,700 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility and freedom of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Tiber Capital is committed to making the rental process easy and enjoyable for our residents. Our portfolio has continued to grow considerably over the past 2 years, and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes, and we anticipate continued growth with additional markets.
To assist the underwriting team in reviewing data from the pre-acquisition inspections, set the estimated renovation cost based on the provided information (email, photos, and videos). Enter all data in the tracking software and send the information via email to the appropriate recipients.
Responsibilities and Duties (responsible for all or part of the following):
- Receive daily emails from inspectors and the Renovation Inspection Coordinators and ensure the data is accurate.
- Perform online research (if necessary) on properties to ensure all reported data is correct.
- Create an estimated budget for inspected properties from the provided information, photos, and videos on a daily basis.
- Record all information in the tracking software and send email notifications as necessary.
- Communicate with the Acquisitions department to resolve issues that may arise.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school diploma and a minimum 9 years’ home inspection or construction experience
Special Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) , Google Sheets and reporting software
- A working knowledge of construction and construction costs
- Ability to accurately estimate renovations costs
- Ability to easily communicate with other departments
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in home inspections and/or construction
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in estimating renovations
- Experience or working knowledge in budgeting for renovations
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.