ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
Tiber is growing quickly, and we are looking for talented people to join our team.
We are a large provider of high-quality, single-family rental homes in several markets across the United States. With more than 2,700 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility and freedom of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Tiber Capital is committed to making the rental process easy and enjoyable for our residents. Our portfolio has continued to grow considerably over the past 2 years, and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes, and we anticipate continued growth with additional markets.
Job Overview: The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for processing Accounts Payables to vendors as they relate to construction
Responsibilities and Duties (responsible for all or part of the following):
• Review and approve invoices received from vendors after comparing to budgeted expenses, change orders, D-Geo Scheduler and Reno Expense Report to verify the invoice is within budget and no duplicate payments are made
• Coordinate with the Vendor Relations Department on issues related to outstanding invoices and resolve questions related to vendor bills
• Manage the invoice process to confirm work is completed in accordance with planned budget and scope of work, deny invoices missing change orders and coordinate with Project Manager’s on invoice irregularities
• Coordinate with Vendor Relations department on all invoices requiring changes
• Review, process and submit employee expense reimbursements for the Renovation team employees
Minimum Education Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent with 2 years’ prior work experience
Special Knowledge and/or Skills:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & TEAMs)
• Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, preferably bill.com
• Proven experience as well-organized and self-motivated
• Familiarity with construction process as it relates to financial responsibilities
• Prior experience with bookkeeping
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.