Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We are growing quickly, and we are looking for some talented people to join our team.
Tiber Capital Group is a large provider of high-quality, single-family rental homes in several markets across the United States. With more than 2,700 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility and freedom of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Tiber Capital is committed to making the rental process easy and enjoyable for our residents. Our portfolio has continued to grow considerably over the past 2 years, and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes, and we anticipate continued growth with additional markets.
Tiber is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Closing department by collecting, organizing, and maintaining closing information. The Assistant will work with the Closing team on all aspects of closing preparation including, but not limited to: leases, ledgers, home owner association documents, excel sheets, and maintaining calendars.
Responsibilities and Duties (responsible for all or part of the following):
- Reconcile and submit regularly scheduled reports on Excel, Teams, and internal platforms
- Organize property information for the closing managers
- Act as a point of contact for the agent, title company, and sales team regarding closing questions such as: signor confirmation, corporate documents, title closing timeline, and property belongings (i.e., keys, appliances, furniture).
- Communicate information between Acquisitions department, Closing department, and all post-closing departments via email
- Write and distribute emails, forms, and documents by organizing data from various platforms in order to allow the closings managers to collect needed information
- Proactively assist department head and managers with constantly changing needs and priorities of the company
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree Preferred
Special Knowledge and/or Skills:
- strong organization skills
- effective verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- strong attention to detail
- ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Teams)
- Experience with Trello software preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.