Tiber Capital Group (TCG), a privately held real estate firm, is looking for a talented Compliance Coordinator to join our Property Management and Asset Management division.
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible to maintain the database for assets in homeowner associations, document and process payments for any violations or assessments, act as a liaison for all communications with HOA management, board of directors or code enforcement officers and property managers. Coordinate and request tasks associated with violations to ensure we remain in compliance. This includes working with various HOA’s, Municipality Personnel, vendors, subcontractors, and internal team members.
Responsibilities and Duties (responsible for all or part of the following):
- Oversee Code Enforcement and HOA communication distribution internally.
- Create and maintain HOA database to include bylaws, ARC guidelines and copy of covenants and restrictions as well as invoices or communication received.
- Oversee and monitor required repairs to bring home in compliance with Code Enforcement or Homeowner Association Guidelines.
- Coordinate with property manager to ensure violation fines and communication is relayed to tenants.
- Update internal proprietary tracker on status of jobs, daily.
- Proactively monitor progress, prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Communicate with HOA’s, Code Enforcement, Vendors, Contractors, and internal team members via phone and email or internal messaging.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Special Knowledge and/or Skills:
- In-depth understanding of communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with computers, email, standard operating programs (Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Outstanding organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Professional, courteous, and positive manner
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple task functions
- Previous HOA, Property Management, or Real Estate Experience a plus
- Administrative experience a plus
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.