- Oversee acquisitions of single-family properties including reviewing financial models, determining purchase price, and authorizing closings (supervising the acquisitions analyst)
- Create and maintain internal single-family asset underwriting tool through Excel modeling and work with IT department on updating internal underwriting system
- Create, standardize, and maintain institution quality commercial asset underwriting tool through Excel modeling
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on individual properties and the overall portfolio
- Consolidate, analyze, and model financial/real estate data to assist executives’ strategy/decision making process
- Work with renovation and brokerage teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modeling for current assets and future acquisitions
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development, and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
This is a remote (work from home) job opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or a related field required. Masters/MBA nice to have but not required.
- 36 months of experience as a Financial Analyst (or in a related position). Experience to encompass Excel modeling capabilities/analytic skills and understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments, and include exposure to commercial/single-family real estate properties/assets. Exposure to a broad range of asset types/classes a plus.
Please send your resume to Robert Bisnoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to being a world-class investment firm that identifies value that others may overlook, while delivering superior results through rigorous financial and risk discipline.