Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We are growing quickly, and we are looking for some talented people to join our team.
Tiber Capital Group is a large provider of high-quality, single-family rental homes in several markets across the United States. With more than 2,700 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility and freedom of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Tiber Capital is committed to making the rental process easy and enjoyable for our residents. Our portfolio has continued to grow considerably over the past 2 years, and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes, and we anticipate continued growth with additional markets.
Tiber is looking for a Sr. Budget Analyst to carry out the daily assignment of reviewing the property data collection of newly acquired properties and writing the renovations budget.
Responsibilities and Duties (responsible for all or part of the following):
- Completes new budgets that are assigned daily by the Senior Budget Analyst
- Review provided property photos, videos, inspections, renovation underwriting notes, and data collection documents and notate all updates/renovations/repairs that need to be made according to Tiber Standards for both the interior and exterior of the property
- Build the budget using appropriate Excel Template for the Market each property is in
- Ensure scope notes are detailed and concise
- Ensure pricing is as accurate as possible and meets underwriting when possible
- Communicates with the Budget Department Manager and Director of Renovations daily about status of budgets and budget approvals as needed for additions of bedrooms and bathrooms to current floorplans, and approvals for budgets far exceeding underwriting
- Communicates with Project Managers to have questions about the property answered and get their input on additional items that need to be addressed in the budget
- Creates GC Scope for Vendor Relations to provide to the General Contractor who is awarded the job
- Updates the status of working budgets and awarded budgets in the Budgets Due Sheet and TRaP
- Provides email correspondence company-wide when budgets are complete, and the project is ready to award to the General Contractor
- Assists in Budget Audit process as needed
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2 years prior work experience
Special Knowledge and/or Skills:
- Residential Construction, specifically Renovations
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to set expectations
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Residential Construction experience, Renovations preferred
- 5+ years of Construction Estimating
- Professional Certificate in Construction Estimating is a plus
Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position.